Are you passionate about improving people’s health and well-being?
Our program is your gateway to a rewarding career in physical therapy. With expert faculty, cutting-edge facilities, extensive clinical experience, interdisciplinary learning, and research opportunities, we offer a comprehensive education that prepares you to make a real difference in the lives of those in need of rehabilitation and wellness.
Join us and embark on a journey towards becoming a skilled and compassionate physical therapist. Your future starts here.
Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy is a 4-year course that provides intensive training in and out of the classroom for students to acquire expertise in rehabilitation therapy and patient management to improve strength and mobility.
In addition, the program provides an internship program to expose our students to different persons with disabilities or cases in several affiliated centers in the Philippines. Thus, giving them more opportunities to hone their skills and apply all the learnings gained in real-life.
We want to bring out the best in our students for them to become 21st century global leaders & professional physical therapists. Here are our goals by the end of the 4-year course:
- Be globally competitive in all aspects of Physical Therapy
- Acquire great interpersonal, analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, leadership, and effective communication skills
- Acquire expertise specifically in the areas of Anatomy and Physiology, Patient Management, and Rehabilitation Therapy
- Perform consistent and outstanding competence in conducting a comprehensive evaluation and perform mobility and strengthening exercises for patients with utmost care and compassion.
- Ace the Physical Therapist Licensure Examination with flying colors.
Be an integral part of the team!
Our course ensures you to be job-ready and board exam ready! We are with you to take on the challenge on whatever it takes to bring out the best in our students. After you pass the Medical Technologist Licensure Exam, you will play a vital role in the healthcare system, as you provide important diagnostic information that helps improve patient care and outcomes. You can be in different fields in Medical Technology such as technologists in clinical and hospital laboratories, biomedical research facilities, forensic laboratories, marketing and sales professionals for pharmaceutical, and medical corporations, the academe, or pursue Medical school.