Unlock the world of cutting-edge advancements and innovation in healthcare with our comprehensive Medical Technology Course.
Join us on a transformative journey where you’ll explore the latest breakthroughs, techniques, and tools shaping the future of medicine. Gain practical skills, hands-on experience, and the knowledge to revolutionize patient care. Prepare yourself for an exciting career at the forefront of medical technology!
BS Medical Technology is a four-year comprehensive course that focuses on areas in Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Microbiology, Blood Banking and other emergent technologies. Medical Technologists are responsible for performing a wide range of laboratory tests that help diagnose, treat, and prevent diseases. These tests are essential for detecting and monitoring conditions, such as infections, cancers, and genetic disorders. At Riverside College, we make also make sure that you are career-ready. The program is inclusive of a 2-year intensive internship program to equip you and get you board exam and job-ready right after you graduate!
We want to bring out the best in our students and be board exam and career ready by graduation. So, here are our goals by the end of the 4-year course:
- Be globally competitive in all aspects of Medical Technology
- Demonstrate great interpersonal, analytical, research, critical thinking, leadership, and effective communication skills
- Immerse in lifelong learning activities such as community outreach specifically in health-care
- Work in a variety of setting, including hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and research facilities
- Specialize in areas such as Chemistry, Hematology, or Microbiology
- Develop outstanding professionalism in the field of Medical Technology
- Ace the Medical Technology Licensure Exam with flying colors
Take on the future
Our course ensures you to be job-ready and board exam ready! We are with you to take on the challenge on whatever it takes to bring out the best in our students. After you pass the Medical Technologist Licensure Exam, you will play a vital role in the healthcare system, as you provide important diagnostic information that helps improve patient care and outcomes. You can be in different fields in Medical Technology such as technologists in clinical and hospital laboratories, biomedical research facilities, forensic laboratories, marketing and sales professionals for pharmaceutical, and medical corporations, the academe, or pursue Medical school.
In a nutshell
Overall, our BS Medical Technology gives intensive training both in and out of the classroom. Hence, the course not just prepare the graduate on time to be board exam-ready, but globally competitive and holistic individual and professional. To learn furthermore about Medical Technology here in Riverside College, watch our 2 videos to be inspired and as well as know more of the new updates of our program.