Click on the link to view the curriculum of program.
Entrepreneurship: Want to know more?
BS Entrepreneurship is the capability to create, plan, and manage a business enterprise—along with all of its uncertainties—in order to turn a profit is what is meant by entrepreneurship. Also, the creation of new businesses or enterprises is the most prominent example of entrepreneurship.
The good news is, Riverside College offers this program for interested students to immerse and be equipped to become 21st century globally competitive professionals and successful entrepreneurs. So, if you are interested to become one, read along for more details about our course.
My answer? Riverside College!
If you want to know more about our BS ENTREPRENEURSHIP
program, read below!
The Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship is a 4-year comprehensive course that molds students to be 21st century globally-competent and successful entrepreneurs, business leaders, and professionals with acquired skills such ash creativity, critical thinking, risk intelligence and effective communication skills . At the same time, the skills are also developed with integrity and excellence in the field of entrepreneurship and management.
Furthermore, this course can open opportunities that allow for self-employment and could result in entrepreneurship, adopt a managerial frame, and work in the areas of sales and business employment in development and other relevant fields in a public or private enterprise.
Riverside College always inspire our students to acquire excellence both in and out of the classroom. Having that said, here are the program goals we aspire to achieve by the end of the program.
- Analyze/scan the environment to determine business opportunities and develop their profitability profiles from which entrepreneurial ventures can be selected from.
- Develop a business plan to start and grow their businesses with a high level of entrepreneurial competencies.
- Prepares and comply with requirements for business operations
- Mobilize the necessary human, financial, logistical and technical resources to implement the business plan.
- Make connections and business networks through real case studies and industry exposures.
- Acquire the entrepreneurial values in any undertakings and managerial positions.
- Develop expertise in operating and managing the enterprise observing good governance and social responsibility.
Take on the future
Riverside College Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship is known to intensively mold our students to become excellent, successful, and globally competitive entrepreneurs and individuals.
Additionally, there are dozens of opportunities and career roles that can be offered such as business consultant, social media manager, public relations, manager, appraiser, financial adviser, marketing manager, sales manager, construction manager, business manager, and more.
Besides that, students are eligible to take up Master’s degree or PhD, or can even proceed to working in the academe right after finishing the program.
So, what’s in it for me?
If you are interested to go through our course outline, click the link to know more.
In a nutshell
In conclusion, Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship provides intensive and comprehensive program that provides students all the concept and skills to be 21st century globally competitive professionals. If you want to know more, make sure to watch our video below to be inspired to aspire to become one of us.