BS IN PHYSICAL THERAPY
BS in Physical Therapy is a medical field that trains students to become experts in helping people regain their health and mobility to achieve their full potential as human beings.
Dreaming of becoming one? Here at Riverside College Inc., we provide intensive and comprehensive training that inspires our students to pursue excellence and competence in all aspects of Physical Therapy to become 21st century global leaders and professional physical therapists who can provide world-class patient care through our nurturing environment and technology-savvy approach.
If you’re interested to know more about BS Physical Therapy, continue reading below.
Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy is a 4-year course that provides intensive training in and out of the classroom for students to acquire expertise in rehabilitation therapy and patient management to improve strength and mobility.
In addition, the program provides an internship program to expose our students to different persons with disabilities or cases in several affiliated centers in the Philippines. Thus, giving them more opportunities to hone their skills and apply all the learnings gained in real-life.
We want to bring out the best in our students for them to become 21st century global leaders & professional physical therapists. Here are our goals by the end of the 4-year course:
- Be globally competitive in all aspects of Physical Therapy
- Acquire great interpersonal, analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, leadership, and effective communication skills
- Acquire expertise specifically in the areas of Anatomy and Physiology, Patient Management, and Rehabilitation Therapy
- Perform consistent and outstanding competence in conducting a comprehensive evaluation and perform mobility and strengthening exercises for patients with utmost care and compassion.
- Ace the Physical Therapist Licensure Examination with flying colors.
Be an integral part of the team!
Our course ensures that our students are not only job-ready but also board exam-ready through our Board Enhancement Program and is evident in our Board Placers since 2018. Furthermore, our students can be in different fields of Physical Therapy and the greater healthcare industry such as therapists in clinics and hospitals, pursue medical school, and the academe.
What will I learn?
Click the link below to know more about our course outline.
Our BS Physical Therapy gives intensive training both in and out of the classroom. Therefore, the course does not only prepare students for board exams, but it also makes them globally competitive and holistic physical therapists.
Be one of us! Enroll now at Riverside College!