BS IN PHARMACY
A BS in Pharmacy assist people and patients get the best from their medications. Basically, they prepare medicines, and doses with vigilance and appropriateness. That is one the responsibilities of being a pharmacist.
Here in Riverside College Inc., we train students to become 21st century global professional and competent pharmacist. If you’re interested to be a pharmacist, read below about our program.
What is BS in Pharmacy?
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy is a 4-year pre-med program that hones students academically. Correspondingly, the program ensures to students to acquire expertise in the Pharmacy field with an inclusive of internship program. Also, the course focuses more in major subjects, particularly in Drug Delivery Systems, Pharmacology and therapeutics, Quality Control of Drug Testing and Analysis, and more.
The Goal of BS in Pharmacy
Pharmacists are highly in-demand jobs especially here in the Philippines. As stated in statista.com, in October 21, 2021, there are in need of at least 5.2 thousand pharmacists here in the Philippines. (see stats thru the link here https://www.statista.com/statistics/1281385/philippines-number-of-pharmacists/ )Having that said, Riverside commits to prepare our students and here are our pharmacy goals to equip the students to be a successful pharmacist:
- Apply the basic foundations in Pharmacy especially in applied and health sciences, chemistry, Pharmacology, and more specifically in the internship and workplace
- Demonstrate professional skills specifically in efficacy in communication, organization, intrapersonal and interpersonal, logic, ethics, etc.
- Set an example as a 21st century globally competitive with integrity and humility as a professional and as an individual
- Top the chart of the Pharmacy Licensure Exam
- Perform vigilance and excellence in carrying-out responsibilities of a pharmacist such as research and development, counseling patients, generating patient medication, etc.
BS in Pharmacy: Future Awaits
As mentioned earlier, pharmacists are in-demand here in the Philippines. Every pharmacy is required to have at least one pharmacist. Therefore, we are 100% committed to imposing intense training to our students in helping them unleash their potential. Besides that, students can take up a master’s or doctorate right after finishing the program.
BS in Pharmacy Curriculum
Take a sneak peek at our curriculum by clicking the link below.
Click on the link to view the curriculum of program.
BS in Pharmacy in Summary
Above all, our BS in Pharmacy here in Riverside College rests assures the students to give only the best not just inside but also outside the four walls of the academic classroom. Moreover, to learn furthermore about Pharmacy here at Riverside College, watch our videos below.
Choose Pharmacy today at Riverside College!