In Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology, you will learn how technology drives the advancement in medicine through our state-of-the-art facilities and nurturing environment & processes. The program prepares you to be efficient and precise in producing high quality diagnostic images and equips you with leadership and communication skills to oversee medical teams.
Technology-Aided Program & Nurturing Environment and Processes are embedded in this program
- Support upon entrance up to the Board Exam
- Learning Management System
- Computer-Aided Language Learning for Communication Skills
- Biggest producers of Radiologic Technologists in 2019
- Complete and State-of-the-Art Laboratory Facilities
- Quality Control Equipment
Take on the future
Graduates are ready to use latest technologies in Radiology to become 21st century leaders who have competencies to communicate in a complex and technology-driven medical profession. They are ready to take the board exam and become Licensed Professionals in the Philippines and abroad.