Bachelor of Science in Psychology
The Bachelor of Sciences in Psychology is a four-year course that trains and equips the graduates with a solid basic foundation on the major areas in psychology such as clinical psychology, human resource development, teaching and management of differently-abled individuals, and guidance and counseling.
The graduates of Bachelor of Science in Psychology must be able to:
1. Demonstrate the capability to discuss and analyze the major theories and concepts in Psychology.
2. Demonstrate and apply the methods of psychological inquiry in building knowledge of local culture and
3. Demonstrate and apply psychological theories and methods in a personal and professional setting.
4. Demonstrate capability for self-reflection and independent learning in graduate education or in a
5. Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviors in research and practice in Psychology.
6. Demonstrate harmonious interpersonal relationships with colleagues, clients, and others in a diverse cultural setting.
7. Demonstrate the ability to conduct psychological assessments and evaluations.
Take on the future
In a rapidly changing professional landscape, RCI BS Psychology graduates are leaders in forming the minds of the coming generations. The program prepares you for a career in Education. Other career options include becoming a Psychologist, Psychometrician, Guidance Counselor, Human Resource Officer, or Marketing and Sales Officer who is ready to take on the future!