CHANGING OF ACADEMIC LOAD
A student may be allowed to change her/his academic load within the first two weeks of the semester for the following reasons:
- Erroneous evaluation;
- Dissolution of the subject enrolled in;
- Failure in the pre-requisite subject; and
- Other justifiable reasons as may be determined by the Dean.
Procedure in Changing Academic Load (for online enrollment)
- Communicate with the Registrar’s Office through email@example.com .
- Fill-up the form the Registrar’s Office will be sending.
- Email the filled up form to your Academic Manager/Dean for approval.
- Email to the Registrar’s Office the communication of your Academic Manager/Dean that approved the change in academic load.
CANCELLATION OF ENROLLMENT
A student may cancel her/his enrollment within the first two weeks of the semester or within one week of the summer term by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org and paying the processing fee through any of the banks or payment centers found in the Riverside College website.
No refund shall be given to a student who does not cancel her/his enrollment.
The following charges shall apply; regardless of whether the student has attended classes or not:
- 25% of the amount due for the semester/term if the cancellation is made within the first week of classes.
- 50% of the amount due for the semester/term if the cancellation is made within the second week of classes.
- 100% of the amount due for the semester/term if the cancellation is done after the second week of classes.