The Psychology program offers a solid foundation for a career in education by engaging in the study of 21st century individual and group behaviors. In BS Psychology, you can effectively understand how to connect with your future students, blend technology, theory, and practice in order to create effective learning experiences.
Technology-Aided Program & Nurturing Environment and Processes are embedded in this program
- Support upon entrance up to the Board Exam
- Learning Management System
- Computer-Aided Language Learning for Communication Skills
- Curriculum that enables you to go straight into taking the Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) with majors in Social or Biological Science
- LET Passing Rate has been consistent above the national passing rate since 2015
- Exposure in different internship areas
Take on the future
In a rapidly changing professional landscape, RCI BS Psychology graduates areleaders in forming the minds of the coming generations. The program prepares you for a career in Education. Other career options include becoming a Psychologist, Psychometrician, Guidance Counselor, Human Resource Officer, or Marketing and Sales Officer who is ready to take on the future!